In the spirit of the L&V Daily Chum celebrity wish lists, I’m going to make up my own fiber-blogger wishlist (hey, who is more of a celebrity in my blog than me!?)
* A Laguna bag by Namaste, Charcoal – since I (soon) will be all grown up and not a student, I should really get an all grown up and not a student bag, and naturally it needs to accommodate my knitting.
* Wollemise Lace in Mitternacht, so much yardage in one lovely skien!
* Harmony Needles: dpns, fixed circs and interchangeable – it never seems to matter how many of what size I have whatever I need, I’m out of.
* A few wheels of Un-spun Icelandic from School House Press, in Eggplant or Spruce
* Roving from CJ Kopec (and maybe time to spin what I already have from her….)
* Blocking wires …. or a blocking frame… or maybe even just some more of those foam squares for blocking on…
* And because you can not live by fiber alone… Rosemary/Sage Mehandi shampoo bars
And if anyone has a spare copy of Pulsiano’s Mediveal Scandinavia: an Encyclopedia kicking around I really really want one of those…